Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as
Equipment Calibration & Maintenance Supervisor
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Writing and reviewing documents according to the ISO 13485 and the relevant regulation
- Complete equipment management/monitoring (TESTO and CERDAAC)
- Installing and qualifying equipment
- Being involved in routine maintenance procedures as well as helping to troubleshoot issues (deviations, CAPAs and OOTs)
- Managing process and software validation
- Supervising a team of 2 Equipment Technicians
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at http://www.fast-trackdiagnostics.com/
Your qualifications and experience:
- BTA in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Prior manufacturing or quality experience in molecular diagnostics is an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English language skill; knowledge of German and/ or French is an asset
Your attributes and skills:
- Good working knowledge of DIN EN ISO 23640, IVD medical devices and evaluation of stability of IV diagnostic reagents (ISO 23640:2011)
- Knowledge of quality requirements (ISO 13485)
- Knowledge on Metrology is considered an asset
- Advanced knowledge of EXCEL and good command of MS office
- Driven individual with a history of developing collaborative, cross-functional solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at http://www.fast-trackdiagnostics.com/about-us/career/
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: FAST TRACK DIAGNOSTICS LUXEMBOURG S.à r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time