We electrify, automate and digitalize: Our employees make real what matters.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.
We are looking for a new colleague!
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Develop and implement process solutions to improve operational efficiency.
- Develop process workflow and design in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Provide training programs on new processes as needed.
- Identify business process challenges by analyzing process data and metrics.
- Facilitate teams to critically review current processes for effectiveness, quality and simplification.
- Ensuring the appropriate inputs/outputs are being produced
- Monitor and measure the benefits of post process implementation to ensure product quality, efficiency, and improvement.
- Identify risks and issues in business processes and systems.
- Analyze operating data and statistics to identify opportunities, develop action plans, and implement process improvements.
- Prepare business process reports for management and customers.
- Maintain and update all the process related reports for reference purposes..
- Assist in promoting the implementation of best practices.
- Has deep knowledge of process management and process ownership
- Bachelor in engineering or similar technical degree
- + ITIL or similar process framework experience and additional certifications
- Strong ability to solve analytical problems self reliantly
- Transferring knowledge to others as a subject matter expert, on-the-job supporting, guiding, coaching and checking, remote or on-site
- Analyzing situations, anticipating, identifying, and defining problems, seeking root causes, developing and implementing practical and timely solutions
- Remote guiding and supporting with specific tools and process
- Localizing and implementing policy and procedures that will ensure
- Competent English language
Company: Siemens s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time