What part will you play?
- The Process Offshoring and Digital Automation organization at SI identifies, quantifies and implements Process Optimization potentials together with the businesses and contributes to the success of the SI Competitiveness Program
- As Strategy Expert for Process Offshoring and Digital Automation at Smart Infrastructure you shape the future of the organization by supporting the development of the strategic roadmap, driving structural topics and enabling our process analysts to implement identified optimization potentials
- Your responsibilities include the support & implementation of our global Service Center Strategy, the optimization of the organization’s setup & toolkit and the planning & initiation of future optimization initiatives
- You are working closely with our international team of process analysts, consultants, businesses to ensure sustainable impact of the defined concepts
- You are part of a young, diverse and highly motivated team in one of Siemens’ most exciting businesses
- You have a university degree in business administration, economics, engineering or comparable
- You have more than 5 years of professional experience as management consultant and/or in a strategy position in a Siemens industry
- You have a sharp analytical mind, strong organizational and conceptualization skills and a strong ability to simplify & consequently solve complex challenges
- You have the drive to shape topics and the desire to create sustainable impact
- You can summarize complex processes for a Top Management audience
- You provide excellent communication, presentation and professional networking skills
- Also, you have experience in working with virtual teams in an international context and you feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the tenacity, confidence and resilience to deliver high quality results
- Next to a professional level with Microsoft Office you excel with PowerPoint, general presentation design and have sophisticated presentation skills.
- German language skills would be a plus
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time