We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
Competitive total rewards package.
Profit sharing available.
Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
Employee perks and discounts.
Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
What will you do?
While reporting to the General Manager, the chosen candidate will be responsible for the quality of the work environment, along with the health and safety of employees (EHSQ) as well as for the department of product quality and testing.
EHSQ Director will lead, maintain and improve the factory’s EHSQ program while ensuring its compliance with all Siemens requirements, along with those of customers and national standards. Lastly, they will ensure the functional management of their department with leadership and dedication while proposing and achieving strategies to help guide the organization.
- In charge of the integrated Quality, OHS and Environment management system (ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001);
- Lead OHS-related improvement strategies to achieve and maintain the company’s Zero Accidents objective;
- Conduct EHSQ risk management and assessment activities;
- Responsible for the Transformer's certifications, methods, equipment and testing;
- Executive Committee member;
- Interact with various departments, including production, engineering, logistics, procurement and marketing.
- Over 5 years of experience in Environmental Health Safety and Quality (EHSQ) in the manufacturing sector;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering;
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ);
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite;
- Strong proficiency in French (spoken and written);
- Strong proficiency in English (spoken and written);
- Must be a distinguished leader with excellent teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.