Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve peoples’ lives. Siemens is seeking a Credit and Collections Supervisor to support our Building Technologies business throughout our Pacific Zone. This role is responsible for maintaining accuracy, integrity, and the completeness of the accounts receivable portfolio. The position supervises a team of collection representatives and ensures resolution of bill disputes and collection of past-due receivables.
- Establishes collector assignments, monthly collection targets for the team, and confirms performance targets for Collection Representatives.
- Responsible for ensuring lien, bond, and bankruptcy rules are followed to protect our cash.
· Responsible for identifying, seeking approval for, and processing cancellations, credits, and write-offs while ensuring that company procedures are followed.
- Responsible for AR monthly status reviews regarding total value, delinquency, and relationship to rolling revenue.
- Monitors AR Results, ATB lines, and gaps with collectors.
- Sets AR Reserve.
- Acts as point of contact for credit inquiries and the resolution of customer credit line issues.
- Monitors unassigned collection line items and assigns them to appropriate collectors for resolution.
- Monitors unapplied cash, short pays, and GETPAID Queues
- Approves customer refunds, resolves/suggests/submits customer credit holds, and signs lien releases.
- Collects on accounts if short staffed due to PTO, etc.
- Participates in Zone Meetings regarding AR items as needed.
- Approves new customer master set-ups
- Required education: Associate degree in Accounting, Finance, or related financial field
- Required experience: Five years of accounts receivable management experience and 5+ years managing a team of 6+.
- Required travel: 10%
- Other requirements:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet aggressive deadlines. Experience with the complexity of business in similar industry (construction).
- Strong analytical skills coupled with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Familiar with KPI reporting and forecasting cash collections.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future.
· Three years of SAP experience preferred.
- GETPAID experience.
- Construction industry experience.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.