What are my responsibilities?
Scope related to Accounting area
- Plan and prepare financial statement and reports, according to relevant accounting standards (IFRS, GAAP, local standards, etc.).
- Execute analysis and reporting for regular (monthly, quarterly, and annual) financial statements and keep abreast of changes in internal guidelines and external accounting standards.
- Prepare reports for unit and “Finance and Controlling” management.
- Complete projects concerning improvements of general financial processes.
- Corporate with vendors, clients in reconciling account status, on an accountable level.
- Contribute in "Finance and Controlling" activities.
Scope related to Risk and Internal Control area
- Prepare for the annual RIC assessment activities (applicability analysis, outsourcing/acceptance, documenting key controls).
- Coordinate and support Control Requirement Contacts in completing self-assessment.
- Coordinate and support the independent assessors in performing the detailed-assessments; perform quality review on the detailed assessment.
- Support the reporting of any deficiencies identified during assessments.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- At least 3 years of work experience with Big4, some corporate experience is advantageous (not mandatory)
- CPA Holder is advantageous
- Strong audit background, reporting (IFRS / Thai or US GAAP)
- Good English communication skills
- Detail oriented, fast learner and can work under pressure
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Industrial Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time