About the role
Do you have IT background and like analytical
work? Can you imagine yourself working in a flexible and changing international
environment? Are you communicative, creative and like to improve processes?
IF you say “YES”, then this is the right place where you should continue your career!
In the role of Qlikview Developer you’ll be a member of SIEMENS Global Business Services, the biggest shared services provider in Czech Republic. You will support team of Siemens Headquarter in Germany.
Every day we solve a different challenge – we work in close alignment with our customers to find the best solution for a smooth project execution or to tackle our customers´ problems.
In your role as a Qlikview Developer, you will use your analytical understanding and conceptual skills. You will be supporting Siemens departments on data mining, analysis, architecture as well as the development of dashboard design.
Your daily tools will include MS SQL Server, Qlikview and/or Tableau.
What will you do?
- Preparation and analysis of internal and external data material
- Maintenance and update of the data models and front end applications (QlikView)
- General support for the team in day-to-day business and all questions related to digitization
- Development of reports and dashboards
What should you offer as a suitable candidate?
- Education: A degree in Computer Science
- 3~5 years of professional experience
- SQL Server, Qlikview skills
- Familiar with SAP
- Advanced command of MS Excel, Access
- Fluent English language, German is a big plus
We also offer
- yearly bonus, 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- Cafeteria budget of 24,000 CZK per year, which you can use for your free time activities or take up to 8 days of extra holidays, pension and/or life insurance
- meal vouchers
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
various discounts and offers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time