Siemens Gas and Power is looking for a Repair Technical Sales specialist for Oil & Gas sector, with a permanent contract, who will join our Service Center Team located in Tribogna (GE). He/she will act as a key enabler for realizing sustainable and profitable Repair & Overhaul volume for our Service Center with focus on turbo compressors, steam turbines and reciprocating compressors. He/she will develop and implement repair solutions that fit the needs of the customers in the assigned European territory and he/she will strive to build strong relationships with, in particular, the maintenance staff of customers.
Join our team to make the real difference! https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/about/businesses/gas-power.html
Your main responsibilities:
- Deploy Company’s market strategy, but also develop new commercial solutions to provide optimum load to the assigned Service Center;
- Monitor and adapt Company's strategy according to market development in collaboration with the Service Center Team, the involved Product lines and the local Client Facing Teams;
- Visit Customers to build strong relationship, assess the installed fleet and promote the Service Center;
- Identify growth opportunities by offering value-added repair services to our customers;
- As a technical repair specialist and through the collaboration with client facing Teams generate repair & overhaul opportunities for the Service Center;
- Identify global best practices and leveraging those locally around Lean Scoping, Fixed Scope / Fixed Price offers of Repair Solutions;
- Act as the key interface between the Service Center and the Technical Support organization in the region and supported product line.
- Bachelor/master degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- Previous experience as a technical specialist in workshop focused on repair activity in Oil and Gas sector;
- Professional experience in selling Repair and Overhaul to customer is a plus
- Broad experience on repair technologies and technical Know-how on turbo compressor, steam turbine and reciprocating compressor products;
- Expert in Offering and Executing Workshop Repairs across a wide range of products
- Strong team player with the ability to motivate, inspire and “lead from the front” colleagues and customers;
- Skills to work in a multicultural environment characterized on international team and different cultures
- Has held roles with international responsibility managing international teams, dealing with different cultures
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively in both English and Italian
- Availability for business trip both in Italy and abroad
- Good Entrepreneurial with a high level of work responsibility focused on achieving the company goals.
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
- Company car.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Gas and Power S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time