Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Technical & Application Clarification specialist for in vitro business within Siemens Healthineers Customers Services Laboratory Diagnostics
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Perform qualified technical/application remote support on customer requests for Haematology and Hemostasis products
- Assign service requests to field service engineers and application specialists . Support them to fix customer problems
- Report product and safety issues to Regional Support Center and Headquarters and collaborate with them to improve the quality and performance of Siemens products
- Collaborate with the Training Center providing training courses to customers
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in technical-scientific disciplines
- Previous experience with diagnostic instruments for laboratory analysis and specific knowledge of Haematology and Hemostasis will be appreciated.
Your attributes and skills:
- Communication and organization skills
- Analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Team working
- In vitro medical equipments technical knowledge will be a plus
- Good level of English for international training and service documentation
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both
to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and
quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information
security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact:
Siemens Healthcare Srl
Via Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
We will take under consideration only applications sent through our
We will not consider applications sent by email.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.R.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time