Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. SE comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
- Preparation of annual financial statement along with notes to accounts under Ind AS
- Assisting in timely closure of monthly IFRS books and other adhoc requirements of group
- Aligning the internal & regulatory requirements with the process and controls in place
- Ensure identification, adoption and implementation changes in the accounting standards or guidance
- Processing audit requests and coordinating with both internal and external auditors
- Communication and co-ordination with various stake holders like business teams, shared service center and corporate functions during the month and annual close for collecting various information required for IFRS & IndAS books closure
- Reviewing and analyzing balance sheets and P&L accounts to ensure clean books & records
- Assistance in remediation of audit findings and other local/ global projects like digitalization, optimization, new standard, etc.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Chartered accountant with 1-2 years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of working with SAP FICO module
- Knowledge of accounting standards under IndAS and IFRS
- Knowledge of preparing IndAS financial statements and getting audit done from Big4 is preferred
This role is based in Ahmadabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time