The Senior Data Analyst will be responsible for developing and enhancing existing in-house reports and dashboards for Time and Materials billing. The function of this role is to analyze data for completeness and accuracy as well as to identify process gaps and conduct root cause analysis. The Senior Data Analyst will be responsible for analyzing current business processes in scope for automation and robotics, support the IT team to set up and maintain RPA infrastructure, test plan development and management and will act as the lead in training other team members. The Senior Data Analyst will also be responsible for billing of complex T&M invoices.
· Provide reporting and analytical support for Time and Material (non-contract covered) billings
· Provide analytical support to identify gaps or inefficiencies in RPA solution. Identify opportunities to become more efficient and drive cashflow
· Monitor robot throughput
· Use advanced communication skills and ability to work in cross-functional teams to ensure contract deliverables are applied to billings
· Work with Disputes Resolution Coordinators to resolve disputes and any system issues associated with disputes. Define and drive implementation of corrective measures where required
· Define requirements for enhancements to SAP and perform testing to meet requirements. Troubleshoot, log issues, and follow up to resolution.
· Release and manage audits.
· Interface with Management and SAP IT with complex customer & process escalations
· Assist with new hire training along with ongoing Team Training. Work with our internal customers to integrate/align processes.
· Participate in external and internal Quality Management System audits to ensure documentation is certified and up to date.
· Actively identify areas of improvement; participate in development of solution and implement plans to correct and prevent deficiencies.
· Audit and process Electronic Field Service Reports (eFSRs).
· Process the Debit Memo Requests (DMRs) to invoice accurately to minimize rework.
· Process Special Customer T&M billings in the WAWF portal
· Cross-train and learn entire portfolio of Service Order Administrator work. Able to shift work of different types among the Administrators.
· Drive processes with a full understanding of dependencies and impacts to internal and external customers.
· Work extended hours to support business needs as required.
· Ability to conduct business in a professional and respectful way.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Minimum of 8 years’ experience assisting customers with billing inquiries, dispute resolution, payment postings and/or related experience
· Proven ability to apply advanced communication skills to address internal and external customer inquiries in a friendly and positive manner while listening to the nature of their questions.
· Demonstrated ability to apply problem solving and analytical skills for continuous process improvements
· Proven ability to follow process, obtain required materials/documentation, meet government and business/quality requirements/deadlines (i.e., ISO, FDA)
· Demonstrated ability to act as liaison with customer, management, and other teams/organizations, proactively managing customer relations
· Proven Ability to work in QlikView and build basic dashboards, conduct data analysis (i.e., data research/validation) and recommend solutions
· Utilize RPA technology to drive productivity
· Demonstrated analytical skills, Creativity, Critical thinking, Decision making
· Ability to make quick, sound decisions while handling multiple tasks
· Ability to function calmly in a fast-paced environment that requires complex information processing.
· Adaptable to change
· Experience in accounting, finance or applying lean techniques is a plus
· BS/BA in business or related fields preferred.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.