The Field Services Department is seeking a skilled professional to coordinate the movement of material for the Field Site located in San Francisco, CA. This individual will be responsible to ensure proper logistical processes are followed to move material from the Field Site in San Francisco to various the locations. As a member of the Logistics Material Team the incumbent will report directly to the LRV Field Service Manager in the Field Services Department of Siemens Mobility, Inc.
• Coordinate material support to the San Francisco Field Site during the Commissioning and Warranty phases of the project.
• Maintains open communication between Field Site in San Francisco and Sacramento
• Directs affairs between Vendors, Sacramento and the Field Site in San Francisco to maintain positive relationships.
• Work closely with the LRV Warranty Manager
• Develops and fosters open dialogue with Vendors.
• Keeps updated records of failed components at the San Francisco Field Site.
• Contributes to Logistics Team administration through interactive collaboration.
• Works cross-functionally with all departments at Siemens Mobility, Inc.
• Arranges same-day deliveries and expedited shipments as demand requires.
• Maintains Commissioning and Warranty spares inventory
• Processes paperwork necessary to move material from San Francisco to various Vendors.
• Maintains records of materials in repair and parts owed to Production and Customers.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Required education: High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
• Required professional experience: Previous experience in logistics coordination.
• Experience with SAP, SalesForce, and Microsoft Suite applications.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Preferred experience in inventory management.
• Preferred knowledge of Siemens Mobility Inc material processes.
• Preferred knowledge of light rail components.
• Organizational skills for maintaining large sets of data.
• Leadership abilities to foster positive interaction with diverse groups.
• Understanding of safety principles and how to operate in an industrial setting.
• Ability to adapt to constant change and implement new processes.
• Ability to work through adversity in high pressure situations.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.