Are you ready to design and implement knowledge tools and content that lead to first in class service delivery for HR services in a global organization?
The HR Knowledge Management Specialist will play a key role in the development and maintenance of information management for the service lines within the Siemens Global Business Services organization. The HR Knowledge Management Specialist will identify the various needs for knowledge content and ensure that the knowledge tools are properly set up and maintained. The scope of delivery includes partnering with HR Leaders across the organization to provide support and oversight for shared service operations that include domains such as research and development, service delivery, operational effectiveness, business process review, and continuous improvement.
Key job functions include:
- Ownership of the Knowledge Management strategy and execution
- Develop and communicate project plans involving knowledge information framework
- Implement knowledge-related technology to evolve the self-service delivery model
- Collaborate with customers across multiple service lines to assess and improve knowledge technology, content, and delivery
The Knowledge Management Specialist will report directly to the Front Office Operations Manager, as part of the Hire to Retire Business Unit within Global Business Services.
- Optimize knowledge content to support various business initiatives
- Implement knowledge-related technology enhancements with a focus on digitalization
- Develop continuous improvement plan for knowledge-related initiatives
- Provide functional and business practice guidance on operational projects and programs related to core service line functions
- Act as a team resource to support knowledge development regarding complex payroll and HR transactions, escalated issues, and customer requests
- Completes analysis and reporting to develop, monitor, and measure to ensure adherence to established work processes related to knowledge management
- Conducts quality audits to certify accurate utilization of knowledge to meet or exceed quality standards
- Establish ongoing customer relationships with multiple teams within the Hire to Retire business scope to solicit feedback and measure effectiveness of knowledge delivery
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associate’s degree required in Human Resources, Business Administration, or similar areas of study
- Must have a minimum of 4+ years of successful experience in human resources, to include management of experience in shared services/call center environment
- In-depth knowledge of human resources, payroll, and/or benefits transaction processing
- Expertise with various web-based HR tools
- Experience with continuous improvement efforts, including technology upgrades and implementations
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project, Visio)
- Exceptional communication skills needed to work with various levels within the organization, including technical writing experience
- Less than 10% travel needed
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Human Resources, Business Administration, or similar areas of study
- Management experience with human resources or payroll shared service model
- Consulting experience related to HR-related transformational change
- Experience with help desk applications and database/query tools
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.