We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
- In your new role you lead a software development team in the functional area of credit and risk
- You develop high quality software components in an agile team covering the whole software lifecycle
- You analyze and develop existing credit and risk applications and business processes according to business and IT requirements, with focus on accelerating the digitization of business processes using innovative technologies and the seamless transition of the IT solution into productive operation
- Your focus is assuring quality and sustainability of the developed solutions
- Further, you analyze and evaluate new technologies for the further digitalization of business processes with the help of proofs-of-concept
- You drive ongoing processes of development, test and infrastructure automation, especially cloud infrastructure information e.g. with the help of Ansible
- The foundation of your success is a successfully completed degree in IT or a similar qualification
- You have gained at least 5-6 years of professional experience in IT and bring more than 3 years of experience in project management and implementing complex customer-specific IT solutions in the financial services industry
- Further, you convince us with knowledge in the design and development of Java based frontend end backend applications in the financing industry as well as business requirements engineering and solution design
- You bring skills for documenting business requirements and software architectures, solving complex problems and demonstrate profound experience in the design, construction and testing of modern user interfaces as well as in integration of external systems into the application
- Your personality is characterized by initiative, willingness to change, analytical thinking, organizational skills as well as a strong customer and team orientation
- Excellent communication skills in business-fluent English and (ideally) German complete your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions to job ID: 213024 with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time