Chief Manager - Hire to Retire
We provide our Hire-to-Retire services along the complete lifecycle of an employee from onboarding to pension services. We maximize our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers
The Travel&Expense reporting analyst is a data specialists who supplies to interpersonal perfection and improvement by capturing and analyzing data, preparing reports, and introducing process improvements throughout the reporting process.
He/she has excellent analytical and technical skills (SAP Concur and IBM Cognos), in addition to a keen ability to resolve specifications and standards for business reporting and maintaining data integrity.
- You will collaborate globally and across entities/business lines with business partners to capture reporting requirements and specifications
- You will own the services provided by Concur with respect to Siemens’ reporting needs (Consultative Intelligence), i.e.:
- You should specify and communicate requests
- You have to coordinate and evaluate service and deliveries and handle critical issues
- You will have to collaborate with IT, Concur and business partners to fix systems
- You coordinate/maintain operations of automated report generation and distribution
- You collect and disseminate data reports according to specific requests
- You will chip in to the development of new processes and enhanced procedures for business-wide T&E reporting and data management
- You provide technical insight to streamline the Siemens T&E reporting
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have done master’s degree with 10-15+ years of accounting or expense processing background, with consistent track record of leading large teams and handling large geographies with working knowledge of expense reporting software and Microsoft products with Excel expertise.
- You bring sound knowledge in analyzing the GL accounts and have experience in working in SAP Concur and IBM Cognos
- You are a leader with strong people management experience and good social skills both verbal and written as regular interaction with the distributed team is encouraged.
- You understand how expense process works with upstream and downstream processes like Payroll, Accounts Payable and General Accounting to handle the daily activities and provide customer support.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bengaluru. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time