Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Technical Trainer (m/f/d) for PET/CT
Systems to train our internal employees and customers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be the technical trainer for our customers as well as internal colleagues (e.g. service technicians)
- In this role, you will develop and maintain the course curriculum for PET/CT systems including course descriptions, outlines, lesson plans, exams and classroom material such as laptops and diagnostic software
- You will create and develop training materials for classroom/virtual training presentations. Within this scope, you will explain the theory of operation as well as the function of PET/CT systems to around 10-15 students per session
- Following the classroom/or virtual training, you will conduct the hands-on-training using the actual PET/CT system in our training center or at our customer´s site
- In addition to classroom training and hands-on experience, you will provide instructor guides and reference materials for further support
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Services für Bildgebung & Therapie
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a Bachelor's-degree in the field of electrical engineering, medical technology or similar
- You have several years of work experience in the area of maintenance and repair of technical installations
- Preferably, you have worked as a service engineer for Molecular Imaging Systems or as a technical trainer for medical equipment
- Not educated to Bachelor's-degree level? We also welcome applications from candidates who have successfully completed vocational training (e.g. in electrical or mechatronics engineering) and have further education and additional work experience
- As a trainer, you also should be able to read and understand electrical schematics
Your attributes and skills:
- You are fluent in English since our courses are held in English. In addition, you have very good German language skills
- You are experienced in the use of Microsoft Office products including, Word, Power Point and Excel
- Ideally, you have experience in working with video studio tools: camera, production SW (Camtasia Studio, Captivate or equivalent)
- You have excellent communication skills – in particular, you have the talent and passion to share your knowledge and teach others
- This position includes occasional (sometimes international) travel (around 10%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jessica Göbel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time