Looking for Siemens ambassadors!
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like developing state-of-the-art smart building products. Therefore we need Ambassadors for new ideas, hardworking storytellers, and passionate captivators in marketing and communications who make our customer relationships strong. We’ll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that; make the meaningful things a reality!
This brand new individual contributor role supports the Siemens Smart Infrastructure - Building Products division marketing team with managing and publishing content on partner extranet sites for the Building Automation, HVAC and Fire divisions; serves as back-up as a STEP document publisher and may assist with content authoring in AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) platform for Building Automation and HVAC external websites.
Implement partner website updates including new and existing web content additions, deletions and modifications using Drupal content management system. Populate content into approved templates using Drupal. Lead approval process with stakeholders prior to publishing in production environment. Perform accessibility remediation of web content including web pages, forms, etc. Provides publishing support, for Building Automation and HVAC pages on AEM including creation, deletion, editing of pages as needed. Maintain all websites to Siemens brand standards. Understand STEP publishing process to maintain documents published to STEP database. Produce and review key performance metrics for Partner websites for Comfort and Fire. Use Jira Service Desk to track and handle all work requests.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years digital content management experience including web page design; content organization; content editing; web architecture and web analytics.
- 2+ years Drupal Content Management system experience, Drupal 8.x preferred
- Strong proficiency of XML and HTML
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Digital Asset Management experience desirable
- Photoshop experience a plus.
- Experience in usability testing of website and auditing of web content.
- Strong attention to detail maintaining consistent user experience throughout web pages; file naming and document storage.
- Copy editor who is marketing savvy – ability to refine content submitted by stakeholders into accurate content applying product marketing standard methodologies.
- Strong project management experience and content coordination skills
- Highly organized, self-starter with ability to prioritize work requests managing to deadlines as needed.
- Builds productive working relationships internally and externally
- Keeps informed of digital best practices
- Travel: less than 10%
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.