Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical curiosity and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
In this multifaceted management role, you will be assigned a total order intake between $10-$15M. You will take the lead on running a team of individuals to develop and implement Smart Building Solutions, implementing digital technologies and integrating building systems for Building automation Controls using IOT approach.
- Supervises the activities and performance of all project management, design engineering, system installation and commissioning employees. Passionate about providing customer interaction throughout the project delivery.
- Plans, organizes, directs and controls all installation and engineering activities for assigned projects. Plan, prioritize, direct and control all building automation operations activities to assure profitable growth.
- Supervises employees to ensure schedules are maintained and projects proceed according to plans, job specifications and cost estimates. Supervises engineering activities including submittal preparation, material ordering, shipping, labor plans, job site walks, job folder updates and re-estimates.
- Maintains and improves planned and booked margins for projects. Reviews customer feedback and ensures retention of customers and growth goals.
- Develops employee schedules and loading to ensure project compliance. Maintains timely communications and harmonious relationships between engineering, operations and sales so that project details, engineering or equipment changes, plan discrepancies or changes can be coordinated to minimize cost and delay throughout the estimating, bidding and operations phases of each project. Responsible to review project delivery with capability to identify and implement improvements.
- Builds and maintains an effective operations organization committed to customer and employee satisfaction and profitable growth. Owns the initiative on hiring, training and development, allocation and performance assessment of personnel within area of responsibility. Provides the tools, training and environment required to achieve employee success.
- Ensure the implementation of all company policies, procedures and tools. Maintain current knowledge of regulatory laws, changes and requirements and ensure compliance.
- Associates degree in Business Administration, or equivalent work experience.
- Min. of 5 years of hands on experience in the engineering and project management in commercial building solutions.
- Previous experience leading team of up to 10 employees.
- Strong understanding of financial reports and ability to implement cost controls.
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks and duties in a fast pace environment.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing.
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Enter the world of Siemens Smart Infrastructure below:
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.