Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Achieve sales target in assigned area or market for responsible product lines.
- Promote Siemens Branding and Company Value to customer, participate in area marketing activity.
- Exploit assigned customer needs, maintain close relationship with named account in assigned area.
- Guide and maintain business channel and support business partner in bidding.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with management of customers.
- Cooperate with cross functional departments internally and customers to ensure smooth project implementation.
- Act as Mentor to Account Specialist / Sr. Account Specialist in demand.
- Other tasks assigned by management.
Your qualifications and experience:
- 5 years above working experience in sales, project management and technology in the field of medical equipment
- Excellent in understanding an acting on customer's needs
- Excellent skill in selling, skilled both in BP management and direct-sales.
- Excellent skill in negotiation, project management and market information collection
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in Chinese as good command of English
- Self-motivated, strong power on implementation, quick learner, able to work under high pressure
- Frequent travel is required
- Bachelor degree preferred, or equivalent degree with major in medical, marketing, business or related
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Energy Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time