We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Fire safety involves many fields ranging from detection, alarming, evacuation and extinguishing to danger and building management. With our broad offering we ensure that people, assets and businesses can be maximally protected. Driving the digitalisation of fire safety and our offerings to the next level we are looking for you to strengthen our Product Management Teams in SI Global Headquarters Zug.
Your new responsibilities
- Develop cloud-based fire safety applications - optimally crafting and driving the digitalisation of our offerings with an end-to-end perspective in mind where hardware, connectivity and software work seamlessly together
- Identify business opportunities and customer values demonstrating digital trends
- Derive meaningful plans based on prioritised customer needs and business justification with clear value propositions
- Lead respective offerings across the entire product lifecycle from strategy to operative activities involving all internal and external relevant partners
- Ensure results-driven and agile product development through applying lean methodologies
- Align with your product management colleagues locally and globally, pro-actively anticipate and coordinate inter-dependencies
Your skills and experience
- A university degree or higher education in engineering or a related field
- A few years of professional experience, ideally in customer centric product management, related to business digitalisation
- A strong eye for business and a strategic attitude paired with technical affinity
- Background in fire safety or related building management systems / services is a strong advantage
- Excellent communication and social skills, to be able to interact with partners at all levels and be effective as part of a wider distributed team
- Fluency in English is a must, candidates speaking German have an edge
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time