• Develop and provide state of the art device concepts and features for today's and future building automation solutions (Programmable controller, Panel, IoT, Edge, …).
• Security capabilities for SL2
• Secure communication incl. cloud connections
• Signed Firmware Update and secure boot
• Device monitoring and remote diagnostic/management
• Extension and improvement of the CI/CD build pipeline based on the latest Yocto concepts with strong quality focus (Lava) to provide a release at any time.
• Working in an agile development environment while following Scrum and SAFe principles
• Proactive and close collaboration with our global colleagues across several continents
• Contribute to open source as well as to our large inner source communities, open mindset like upstream first, foster teamwork and further develop your area of responsibility
Your skills and experience
• Engineering university degree (electronics, computer science or comparable)
• Experience with technologies such as Yocto/OpenEmbedded, Linux administration and hardening, container technologies (OCI) and their underlying constructs like cgroups and runC, IoT and web protocols such as WebSockets or MQTT
• In-depth knowledge and tracking latest trends of product design for embedded devices based on Linux and OSS
• Motivating and proactive personality with self-responsible and results-oriented working methods.
• We are looking for a mid-level person with up to five years of dedicated Linux experience, preferably from an embedded environment
• Advanced level in English; sound German skills are highly beneficial in this role
Company: Siemens s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time