Join us on our journey into the future #Siemens
Be part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda. By making sustainable energy solutions more cost effective, developing new technologies for the future's smart industry and electrifying passenger and freight transport, we make reality of our vision of a sustainable world.
Are you a structured, driven and easy-to work-with tax accountant? Well, we have a great opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Tax accountant to be located in Finspång or Solna to strengthen our Nordic Tax Function team. In your role you will perform a variety of tasks related to Swedish tax as well as international tax aspects of our business operations.
You will join the Tax team in Sweden and be part of the Nordic Tax Function with its Nordic Head of Tax located in Oslo, Norway.
- Together with the accounting team handle financial closing, forecasts and budget related to tax
- Responsible for both Swedish and foreign VAT compliance tasks
- Ensure correct Withholding tax accounting and documentation
- Handle local Corporate Income Tax questions and reporting
- Provide advice on Employer tax topics
- Support and coordinate all tax papers and handle associated data request
- Contribute in tax audits
Who are you?
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree level in Economics, Accounting or other relevant education
- 2-3 years’ experience within tax accounting
- Work experience from consultancy or audit firms is an advantage
- Good knowledge in Swedish tax regulations
- Knowledge on local VAT and preferable also EU-VAT
- Analytical and research skills
- Experience from working with SAP is an advantage
- Fluent in Swedish and English both written and verbal
Why should you be working at Siemens?
Siemens steam- and gas turbines provides heat and light to the world!
Siemens is today one of the major companies within health care, energy and industry. Together we are approx 370.000 curious and competent employees in over 190 countries who are working with developing the future. You could be one of us – read more at Siemens.se.
At Siemens we value diversity by inclusion and by cooperating with people with different mindset, background, experience, competence and personal traits – in all organisational levels.
Do not hesitate - apply today via siemens.se/jobb refnr 213213 and no later than 31st July. In this recruitment process we will work with ongoing selection so apply as soon as you can. For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager Elin Nyblom on +46122-816 07 or for questions about the recruitment process contact Ida Gruväng Lundborg on +46122-843 58.
Trade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy AB
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time