Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to positively change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships?
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart grids and smart cities, and address the most relevant digitalization challenges across the industries: At the interface between energy supply, energy grids and energy consumption.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is seeking a confident and self-motivated marketing professional to be a key contributor to the growth of our global EnergyIP® Meter Data Management Software business, headquartered in Foster City, CA. This position plays a critical role in exceeding Siemens’ goals of accelerating growth in this market segment by leveraging top notch digital marketing tactics and by collaborating on new go-to-market & business development strategies.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As the global Marketing Manager for Meter Data Management Software, you will be responsible for marketing management, positioning, content production, concept development and execution of global marketing activities:
- The focus is on the creative work in transforming technical input into relevant, customer-value driven marketing activities (“creative mind”), with a strong emphasis on the positioning of the EnergyIP® brand and the Meter Data Management portfolio line, on developing the customer journey, and executing marketing projects.
- As part of the Product Management organization, you are the Marketing Business Partner for the business owner of the Meter Data Management portfolio line
- Collaborating with Marketing Managers for other Digital Grid Software product lines
Production and realization of marketing activities include e.g.:
- Full responsibility to develop and create the positioning and marketing content for the portfolio line and the associated products
- Defining and implementing the marketing communications launch plans, including guiding, steering and executing of marketing communication measures with a strong focus on digital marketing and thought leadership
- Developing and implementing the customer community infrastructure
- Contribution to the preparation and execution of fairs, exhibits and customer events
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Siemens:
- Openness and creativity regarding new ways and new approaches in marketing in the arena of Digitalization are in your DNA
- You have successfully completed your university degree in marketing/communications, with focus on marketing. We welcome applications with other qualifications, with proven track record and experience in the above-mentioned fields
- You have 7+ years of experience in marketing in the B2B business, preferably in the enterprise software business, business IT or energy industry sector
- You have proven track record in development and production of marketing content in English language and in executing marketing projects in the B2B industry
- You have strong capability to work as a part of a global team and to build up global networks
- You are fluent in English, strong experienced in copywriting and have an expressive writing style.
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you!
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
Location: Foster City, CA or Schenectady, NY
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.