Siemens is looking for a Regional Account Manager for Medium Voltage Motors and Drives business in the Oklahoma/Dallas area.
To be the world’s leading provider of motors for more than 100 years you need to be bold, to evolve, to innovate, to meet customer’s needs the moment they arise. It takes ingenuity – and every day at Siemens Norwood, we bring to life high quality products and services to customers around the world
Siemens is in search of a sales professional with strong experience in selling medium voltage motor and variable frequency drive (VFD) technologies and services to End Users, OEM’s, EPC’s and distributors. This position will be reporting to the Regional Sales Manager and will be located in Northern Texas or Oklahoma.
We are looking for an engaging candidate that will be chosen for this key role and will be responsible for formulating and executing business plans to penetrate and grow industrial accounts in the Oklahoma marketplaces. The product portfolio is primarily passionate about medium voltage motors, medium voltage electrical drives (VFD’s) and services and may include solutions as incorporated into integrated drive systems.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 8 + years of demonstrated ability in selling medium voltage motors, medium voltage electrical drives (VFD’s) and services
- Demonstrated experience in the use of CRM tools to supervise selling activities
- Ability to marshal channel sales resources including distributors and reps to grow market share
- Travel: 50%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degree highly preferred
- Demonstrated working knowledge of integrated drive solutions (motor, drive, system solution, etc.)
- Existing relationships and experience selling to large OEM’s and End Users
- Ability to demonstrate the sale of the balance of the industrial portfolio including automation, controls and power distribution equipment
- Industrial vertical market development experience
What you will receive:
Ownership Culture and Career options!
401K Retirement Savings Plan
Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
Paid Time Off/Holiday Pay/Paid Parental Leave, Extra Employee Discounts
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.