Then come and join our global team as Manager Options & Upgrades CT (m/f/d) to expand the options and upgrades business worldwide for the installed computer tomographs from Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As manager of Options & Upgrades CT you will have global responsibility for the options and upgrades business for the installed base of Siemens Healthineers computed tomography scanners. You will provide support for budget setting and will be responsible for forecasting and the achievement of targets
- You will develop a portfolio and marketing strategy formulated and coordinated with the Computed Tomography (CT) Business Line and will be responsible for creating and implementing the global marketing plan
- You will have substantial input into the preparation of marketing materials and will work with the regional sales units to develop sales programs
- As the central point of contact for the CT options and upgrades portfolio for the installed base, you will actively support the Sales function, answer CT-specific and bid-specific questions and establish appropriate training programs for Sales
- You will coordinate positioning and pricing of CT options and upgrades and will handle price escalations from Sales
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in medicine, engineering, business studies or marketing
- You will bring to the role extensive, relevant professional experience in marketing, sales or sales support for Siemens Healthineers or in the medical equipment industry generally
- You have extensive, in-depth professional experience and other qualifications in this field, but you don’t have a degree? Then we would still welcome an application from you
- You have a track record of successful sustainable business development
- You have a good knowledge of the Siemens Healthineers portfolio, healthcare systems and the market for imaging systems and you understand the workflows and the needs of our customers
- You are able to use project management methods with confidence and you are proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
Your attributes and skills:
- You can communicate fluently in English and will possess excellent presentation skills; a knowledge of German would be an advantage
- An aptitude for teamwork, customer focus, creativity, a results and quality driven approach, communication skills and an entrepreneurial spirit round out your skillset
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either