MS Azure Integration-Sr. Process Consultant
Siemens Digital Solution provides support on digitalization and automation for Siemens Global Business Services and Siemens Business worldwide. We develop solutions which are scalable using new technologies such as Business Process Management (BPM), Robotic Process Automation, Analytics, Interface Management, Intelligent Document Processing and Artificial Intelligence as enablers for efficient and effective processes around the globe.
Change the future with us.
- You will be supporting the set-up and go-live of a new globally used and strategic IT-Service focussing Customers, Suppliers and external Partners from Developments perspective/point of view
- You will be driving the set-up and creation of a standardized and modern API Layer being flexible enough to quickly set-up new Services on Customer request
- You Should be Utilizing your knowledge and skills in developing SW-design specifications, implementation Guidelines and test specifications
- Develop, test and implement configurations and customizations for Azure Integration Services iPaaS based Integration Platform together with the Product owner and the Solution Provider
- Supporting the change and release management to define the appropriate solution releases
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have experience on Object-oriented programming (Java, C++) &WebService technologies (Soap/Rest, WSDL, …),SQL,XML based technologies (XSLT, XPath, XQuery, JSON)
- You have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- You are 1-2 Years of experience in Azure Integration Services / iPaaS Integration Platform
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time