Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy employs people worldwide in the renewable energy field. Specifically, in the wind business there are employees working in design, sales, production, erection, and maintenance of wind turbines.
Siemens Games Renewable Energy is looking for people who would like to join a dynamic, international company capable of accommodating the wishes and ambitions of its employees. Wind power is the fastest growing of the renewable energy technologies. A key factor for matching our growth rates and maintaining our leading position is our people - competent, enthusiastic and highly professional.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated results/experience in the following areas: Employee Health & Safety, Project Management, Performance Management, Staffing, Training assessments (technical and non-technical), Quality, Compliance, Financial Management, Customer Orientation, and Risk Management. This position will have commercial responsibility for successful on-site operations, drive continuous process improvements, and hold overall responsibility for site performance.
The Site Manager will be required to complete performance reviews for technicians and administer disciplinary actions for all violations of Siemens Standards of Behavior, administer compliance initiatives, as well as assume responsibility for the safety culture onsite.
Additionally, the Site Manager position requires the candidate to be able to ascend to heights up to 250 feet or greater, work in confined spaces, discern colors and meet body weight restrictions of 265 pounds. A medical practitioner will assess successful candidates to ensure they meet these requirements at all times during their employment.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Minimum three years Wind Experience with a bachelor’s degree or 3+ plus years Wind experience with an Associates or Trade School Degree/Certification.
• Proficiency in Microsoft software suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Ability to climb to heights up to 250 feet or greater, work in confined spaces, discern colors and meet body weight restrictions of 260 pounds. A medical practitioner will assess successful candidates to ensure they meet these requirements at all times during their employment.
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
• Driving is an essential function of the job and applicants must have a valid driver’s license at the time of application with an acceptable driving record. Employees must maintain a valid license.
• Experience and knowledge about Gamesa turbines.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Management and/or Team Leadership experience
• An understanding and commitment to a Safe Work Culture
• SAP proficiency
• High level communication skills
• Conflict resolution experience
• Contract management experience
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.