What part will you play?
- Your new role will be structured as double role: As a Business Partner you will be a consultant to the plant and understand what is necessary and possible; as an IoT Technology Architect you will be responsible for the joint development of a state-of-the-art IoT architecture.
- Ensuring IoT connectivity and interoperability: this includes technical assessment, joint definition of architectural guidelines, strategic orientation and successful integration of IoT solutions into the existing IT architecture
- Furthermore, you will be part of an exciting overarching digital LEAN program, in which you can build up a large network and contribute ideas in our field
- You will work with a wide variety of interfaces: with the plant, the plant network and within our globally positioned Business Unit
- In Bad Neustadt you are given the opportunity to bring innovative IoT concepts to life; you evaluate the results, develop them further and, if applicable, implement them in other plants within the group
- You hold a university degree in an information science or engineering discipline
- Furthermore, you convince with many years of professional experience in software architecture or network architecture
- You have already gained professional experience in the field of digitization/Internet of Things (IoT)/connectivity
- You know how to implement standard IT security solutions
- Experience in a factory environment is an advantage, but not a must
- You enjoy working in an agile and international environment
- We are looking for an implementer: You enjoy identifying new IoT solutions and driving them towards a data-driven IT architecture; here you can draw on experience
- You score with your ability to dive deep into the matter and let your ideas mature into a structured concept
- Specials: in this task you have the possibility to work about twice per week in your home office
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time