As a Wind Commercial Project Manager, you will be responsible to support all commercial & financial activities for projects in execution that you are assigned to.
Work location in the U.S. will be determined based on the candidate selected.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Partner with Wind Project Manager to ensure the proper execution of customer contracts
• Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-FRG plus the local GAAP requirements. Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities.
• Supports the Project Manager that the financial results according to set targets are managed with due professional care and optimizes the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments.
• Supports the PM in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities – taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities.
• Represents the project in the relevant decision boards internally and externally.
• SAP Updates including EAC changes, Milestone Billings, Review of Actuals and other assigned SAP tasks as requested
• Support of Audits as requested
• Other Special Projects as assigned
Required skills, experience, and education:
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree (Accounting/Finance preferred), where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• SAP experience
• Travel up to 40%, depending on candidate location
• Strong appreciation for ensuring accuracy in all levels of financial reporting
• Site Visits as needed
• Excellent communication, writing, meeting facilitation skills - Must be able to effectively communicate technical financial information to non-financial customers
• Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and EXCEL
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.