Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior User Experience (UX) Strategist (m/f/d) for medical technology to shape the direction our Siemens Healthineers portfolio takes in user experience.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As part of our international strategy and innovation team of Siemens Healthineers’ central user experience department, you balance business strategy with research insights in order to generate unique solutions for our clients’ needs
- You meet with clients to discuss their business goals
- You define the needs of different customer groups and internal stakeholders
- Furthermore, you conduct user research, competitive analysis, and stakeholder interviews
- You synthesize discovery research into a strategic approach and create deliverables such as strategy briefs and presentation decks
- You formulate concepts and requirements into a strategic roadmap and overall approach and present the results to management
- You lead and are responsible for projects from a UX perspective by taking a user-centered approach
- You identify potential future business opportunities through human-centered approaches
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in a user experience-related subject such as human-machine interfaces, psychology, engineering, medical field or similar
- You have several years of substantial work experience in the field of user experience, product management or similar, preferably in the medical field
- You have several years of qualitative and quantitative user research experience to formulate consumer insights
- Moreover, you are experienced in methods to transform user and business goals into strategic directions
Your attributes and skills:
- You work with different stakeholders and their needs. Therefore, you have to be strong in finding workable compromises
- You are staying up-to-date with current UX methodologies, frameworks, and tools
- You are skilled at presenting ideas with the ability to articulate strategic decisions to a variety of audiences
- You are able to talk to customers and internal stakeholders on different levels, including C-level, to figure out what’s best for the company.
- You have a good sense of balancing creative ideas with practical usability
- You will be working in an international environment; therefore, fluent English skills are a must; German is a plus
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Petra Lehmann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either