Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as
Account Manager Coagulation, Hematology, Plasma Proteins (m/f/d)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
As an Account Manager, you are a sales expert in your specific field of expertise (Coagulation, Hematology, Plasma Proteins) and have basic knowledge of the other business areas of laboratory diagnostics. You are a major contributor to the commercial success of the company and represent the Flanders region of Belgium. The business volume covered is between 3 and 10 million.
Develop Sales in area of expertise & support the whole Sales cycle:
- Prospection: after identification of the prospect, you are responsible for the execution of the complete sales process
- You follow the strategic plans as defined in collaboration with the Regional Sales Manager and in line with the Business Area Strategy
- Pre-sales cycle: you perform customer visits, give presentations, perform demonstrations, participate in relevant national and/or international conferences/symposia, …
- You perform follow up visits at dedicated customer sites based on the visit plan
- You follow up on existing contracts and drive contract prolongation/extension
- You drive customer retention trough regular interaction with involved departments to discuss on specific customers actions
- You develop customer excellence
- You actively promote assays on the installed base of systems
- You optimize assay use on platforms
- You launch new assays in the field in line with marketing strategy
- You’re responsible for the financial preparation (Quoting Tool) of the deals (offers & tenders)
- When necessary LoA procedures will be initiated and prepared in collaboration with the Regional Sales Manager and the Zone
- You report on a day to day basis to the Regional Sales Manager and communicate information about commercial issues
- You manage the assigned accounts & projects
- You update all relevant information in the CRM Tool
- You give feedback to PSM colleagues on competitive actions and other relevant market information
- You report customer issues to the adequate contact within the Customer Service Centre
- You give feedback and develop new approaches to improve customer excellence
- You actively promote the Siemens Healthineers brand image, projecting an image of professionalism and competence at all time.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-be/laboratory-diagnostics.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Medical background and product knowledge are required
- Experience in sales, client service is preferred
- Highly effective communication skills - oral, written and group
- An excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Analytical skills, solution driven, result driven
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://jobs.siemens.com/healthineers/jobs.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time