As a Senior SDET at Siemens Mobility, you will be responsible for shaping the future of test automation efforts in the domain of embedded systems and traffic control software that support our nation’s infrastructure. These systems support the daily decision-making tasks to control and optimize the flow of traffic in metropolitan areas.
You will join an established agile product team, experienced in embedded and application software development and testing – you will be bringing innovative and high-quality products to market. Build your experience in the Intelligent Traffic Systems (ITS) market by developing test automation solutions – contributing to the protection of drivers, pedestrians, cyclists and improving travel times.
At Siemens, we make life better for people, and at Siemens Mobility we positively impact the quality of life of millions of American road users daily by making traffic flow safely and efficiently.
▪ Develop and deliver test automation using pytest/behave and related frameworks
▪ Integrate with DevOps infrastructure for continuous build, test, and deployment (CI/CD)
▪ Innovate testing methods and quality assurance procedures for embedded systems
▪ Refine test and automation KPIs to measure, track, and optimize test and team performance
▪ Develop test scenarios and acceptance tests including regression, stress, performance and load
▪ Lead by example and excel with a dynamic team in a highly collaborative environment
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
▪ BS in Computer Science or related science, technology, or engineering discipline
▪ 5+ years of experience in QA methodology and tools with demonstrated proficiency in an SDET role
▪ Experienced in behavior and test-driven development on unit, component, and system level
▪ High proficiency in Python or comparable scripting language, DevOps and automation
▪ Proven ability to work both independently as well as in a team setting Unrestricted
▪ Outstanding analytical, problem solving, planning, and abstract thinking skills
▪ Creative thinking and innovation skills to define new approaches, concepts, and improvements
▪ Strong communication and collaboration skills in working with engineers and stakeholders
▪ Competitive compensation
▪ 401k with 6% matching
▪ Excellent health, vision, and dental plans
▪ Life insurance, short, and long-term disability coverage
▪ Education reimbursement programs
▪ Professional training and personal career development
Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.