What are my responsibilities?
1. Execution of projects for electric and hybrid vehicles including the corresponding work
packages according to the defined development process.
2. Responsible for time schedule, its controlling and the change management
3. Technical interface clarification with customers and suppliers: coordination of the
electric drive system regarding the requirements, the integration of components and
4. Plan and Control of all internal interfaces (engineering, commissioning, factories,
involved regional companies and service organization)
5. Active participation in our continuous improvement process, own improvement ideas
are always welcome
6. Willingness to travel worldwide (focus on Asian countries)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or a comparable education
2. Knowledge and working experience in the field of electric drives for electric and hybrid vehicles as well as in the area of their integration, operational behavior and design criteria of these components
3. Professional experience in project execution and project management
4. Very good English skills, speaking and writing
5. Systematic way of working, analysis and teamwork, organizational skills
6. Self-initiative and high communication skills
7. PMP certificate is preferred.
What else do I need to know?
For our CV (Commercial Vehicles) business, we’re looking for a customer project manager who have also detailed knowledge in the field of electric and hybrid drive systems including the function of 3rd party components like combustion engines, electric energy storages and fuel cells. Target is to apply this system competence as a project manager for real applications of vehicles with our global OEMs customers and system integrators. This does include also global business in Asian countries.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time