Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Headquarter Clinical Education
Specialist (m/f/d) to deliver value to our global customers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As a Headquarter Clinical Education Specialist you are primarily tasked with on-site customer training for advanced product configurations including all advanced applications
- You prepare classes, teach application specialists and customers in cooperation with the Siemens Healthineers Training Center
- You participate in the development of e-learning storyboards (e.g. by mapping out scanning and or advanced visualization workflows)
- You support the development/improvement of products and software with the Business Line Product Management Team. You provide feedback for product improvements based on your on-site training experience and you will be trained in the use of our problem management tools
- On request you participate in product development process as a system tester, and provide material for the User Handbook, if requested. Additionally, you train customers on systems that are in the test phase as part of our product development process
- On request you may also be tasked with congress demonstration support, and may deliver customer demonstrations in the Business line solution center or at reference sites, or at customer sites on request
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a degree in Medical Technology (MTRA up to PhD) with corresponding clinical experience
- You have several years of experience working in a clinical environment, with extensive experience using Siemens Healthineers MAGNETOM MR systems (1.5T, and 3T). Experience in research is advantageous
- Clinical experience of MR in radio therapy would be an advantage
- Ideally, you have experience as a trainer in the related field
Your attributes and skills:
- You are fluent in English since you will work with our international teams and customers. Further language knowledge is an advantage
- You are passionate about teaching and sharing knowledge. Exceptional communication skills are required, together with presenter/trainer skills, including sales presentation skills
- As you will be supporting international customers (mostly in EMEA), extensive travel (50-70%) will be required
- You are a team player with a can-do attitude
- Please prepare CV and cover letter in English if possible
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jessica Göbel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time