Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as User Experience (UX) Manager for medical systems to gain an understanding of our business and product requirements in a project manager role and implement this understanding in user-centric and intuitively operated products and software interfaces. As a UX ambassador you will be responsible for the AI-Rad Companion product line.
You can find more information about AI-Rad Companion in this demo.
Please enclose a substantial portfolio with your documentation.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As UX Key Account for AI-Rad Companion, you will work with a variety of product managers, marketing experts, designers, strategists, analysts and other key stakeholders
- Your sound knowledge will inspire your team in the fields of user experience, user research, agile software development or usability engineering
- As UX ambassador you will strive to develop the best user experience, with the needs of users always firmly in the center of the concepts. You will manage interface designers, product designers, usability engineers and strategists, coordinating all their requirements and challenges
- You will support the introduction of an agile corporate culture in all operational aspects
- You will prepare evaluations and analyses of relevant data sets (e.g. customer journeys), in order to establish strategic options for further product development
- Using product requirements, you will assess and correct designs and wireframes
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/digital-health-solutions/digital-solutions-overview/clinical-decision-support/ai-rad-companion
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a bachelor's degree which focuses on human-computer interaction, human factors, graphic design, IT, information systems or similar
- You have many years of experience as a UX designer or you are an expert in human-machine interaction and have been able to build up experience with scalable design systems
- We would also welcome applications from candidates who have completed a vocational training course and further training with additional professional experience in this area
- You have an extensive understanding of information design and architecture, design principles and user psychology
- You have experience of working in a matrix organization and have already worked in an agile environment
- Ideally you can already offer experience in the areas of artificial intelligence, intelligent learning systems, pattern recognition and the healthcare sector
Your attributes and skills:
- Your outstanding verbal and written communication skills enable you to put your ideas across effectively to all stakeholders
- You communicate our design principles in a manner which is easy to understand in a multidisciplinary environment at various hierarchical levels
- You are able to manage complex projects and resources, and to act conscientiously and consistently even under time pressure
- You monitor UX trends and are always seeking creative ideas and inspiration
- When things are not going as expected, you maintain a positive approach and sense of humor, and find a solution aided by your relentless attention to detail
- Our main team language is English, in which you can communicate with ease. German would be an advantage (C1)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Petra Lehmann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time