Position Title: Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
Corindus, a Siemens Healthineers Company, is a global technology leader in robotic-assisted vascular interventions. The company's CorPath® system is the first FDA-cleared medical device to bring robotic-assisted precision to percutaneous coronary and peripheral interventions. Corindus is advancing the field of interventional medicine with robotics through improvements to procedural control, precision and workflow.
The Senior Cybersecurity Engineer position will be a part of the development team supporting cross-functional project teams to implement product & solution security. You will be responsible for defining and implementing cybersecurity practices for both software and hardware across the Corindus product portfolio including new product development. You will use advanced knowledge of cybersecurity along with continuous delivery of processes and tools to successfully enable delivery of secure medical device products. Ideal candidates have demonstrated experience in developing and implementing solutions for complex connected medical device systems.
- Act as Product & Solution Security Expert (PSSE) for the Corindus organization
- Lead third-party software license process to ensure usage is compliant with licenses
- Support project teams in conducting the security activities during the development process across multiple projects and products at the same time
- Support identifying cyber threats and help product team architect, design and deliver secure systems
- Perform threat and risk analysis and define mitigations in line with risk acceptance criteria
- Define, supervise, and test the components/subsystems with regards to system security
- Lead analysis and handling of security vulnerabilities & incidents
- Lead continuous improvement in company’s cybersecurity posture, such as SOP definition and improvements, training, and demonstrate best practices through hands-on involvement in all security related activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with an emphasis in Information Security or related field is required
- Technical certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), and Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP) is preferred
- 5+ years of developing and implementing enterprise, industrial or embedded class cybersecurity solutions is required
- Understanding/Knowledge of global frameworks and standards such as NIST, FIPS, ISO 27001/27002, GDPR is preferred
- Experience in security domains such as Threat Modeling, SAST, DAST, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Management, Data Security or Cryptography is preferred
- Experience in developing medical devices within FDA, ISO, and IEC requirements and guidelines including cybersecurity for medical devices preferred
- Strong collaboration skills working cross functionally with internal and external customers required
- Ability to travel up to 20% required
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.