As an Internship engineer, you will work alongside members of our Engineering team to contribute the overall goal of the company. You will also gain first-hand knowledge of the diverse resources in power today!
Engineering responsibilities include: design, construction, and operational activities of our system.
What are my job responsibilities?
Provide support in data entry, hardware diagram and software modification for Engineering Team Members.
Work with assigned Team Members to complete projects effectively and on time.
Assist Lead Engineer in data collection
Assist Engineer in setup network system (Ethernet)
Work with energy systems which includes control system upgrade for power plant or retrofitting project
How can I qualify for the position?
- Undergraduate Degree Engineering in Electrical / Electronic / Mechatronic or Mechanical
- Well verse with Microsoft applications
- Positive learning attitude
- Motivated and team-oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft Visio are an added advantage
- Candidate who could work for 6 months will be preferred
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time