- Undertaking contract negotiations with customers. Ensure that contract negotiations are successfully completed within agreed parameters for pricing and contractual risk profiles, and are in line with the company’s strategies and policies.
- Providing commercial, financial and contractual advice for offers and tenders, including terms and conditions, cash flow, risk assessments, review with tendering team of the price calculations etc.
- Close collaboration with stakeholders such as in-house legal counsel, tendering team, sales executives, technical team, procurement managers, and senior management, as well as the company wide sales commercial team.
- Managing, undertaking and finalising contract reviews, draft amendments, and facilitate input from key stakeholders including technical and legal teams.
- Coordinating internal approval process and presentations for local country management, German and other overseas headquarters.
- Analysing management information in relation to sales processes and activities for local and HQ Management.
- Facilitating the handover of successful orders to project managers (Operations) for project delivery.
- Exploring opportunities to improve process efficiency within the sales and commercial teams.
- Degree in one of the following disciplines: Law, Business, Commerce, Accounting, Economics, MBA or similar.
- Previous role in commercial, legal, and/or accounting environment. Exposure to areas such as tendering, procurement, sales, marketing, service or project management will be highly regarded.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Exposure to online collaboration tools and SAP an advantage but not essential.
- Strong communication, negotiation, drafting and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage various deadlines and a strong commitment to delivering to targets
- Experience in the Energy sector will be highly regarded though not essential.
- Confident in working on projects of varying amounts and across various contract structures (Service Agreements, Equipment Supply, EPC/Turnkey Solutions, Frame Agreements, Long-Term Programs).
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time