- Installation, configuration and upgrading of application web servers software and related products (Apache, SAP NetWeaver , LDAP, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Application patching over the security vulnerabilities based on Siemens regulations
- Create and maintain different bash scripts for system resources monitoring and service automatically restoring
- Configuration and operations in Linux Systems (SUSE Linux)
- Monitoring and investigating the root cause and providing a full report
- Perform changes and upgrades for SAP NW systems.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Linux systems administration or application administration
- Excellent English written and verbal, from both business and technical perspectives, German language would be considered a plus
- Work experience with SAP NetWeaver, Tomcat and IIS would be considered a plus
- Good communication skills and team player
- Proactive, self-motivated and willing to learn new things
- University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time