Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
With our mobility solutions, we provide safe and secure local transport in major global cities such as Copenhagen, London and Hong Kong. They help to bring metro systems up to the latest IT security standards.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will be involved in the projects from the first milestone: When preparing offers, you analyze the requirements for our customers' complex systems. In doing so, you will carry out threat and risk analyses with regard to possible IT attacks.
- During the implementation phase, you will be in charge of all IT security measures and develop customer-specific security concepts.
- In doing so, you will take into account our IT security strategy as well as market-compliant standards (IEC 62443, ISO 27000) and use the security building blocks of our products.
- You define test concepts for IT security and accompany the execution of the tests.
- You will present your elaborated solution concept to our customers. For a holistic project overview, you will create related technical documents.
- In case of security incidents and weaknesses in the projects you will actively participate in the development of solutions.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have completed a technical, natural or engineering science degree (Bachelor).
- In addition, you have 5 to 10 years of professional experience in the field of system architectures for mobility solutions.
- Furthermore, you have a comprehensive knowledge of IT technologies, mobile applications and cloud computing.
- You are interested in actively shaping the trend of urban mobility solutions. You enjoy implementing new IT security concepts in solutions.
- You are fluent in English.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time