Together we are driving Mobility forward. We electrify, automate and digitalize. Join us and help us make real what matters.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Apprenticeship Quality and Governance Manager to join our Siemens Mobility HR team. Working closely with the Training and Education function, you will represent the apprenticeship and skills agenda both internally and externally and lead a small function in ensuring we comply with all government levy and education governance rules to enforce quality and robustness of our apprenticeship delivery.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be responsible for providing the internal quality assurance for Siemens Mobility Limited and third party apprentices on relevant apprenticeship frameworks and standards; providing advice and guidance to Siemens Mobility Training and Education function in the delivery of their apprenticeships and to quality assure the learning outcomes.
You will work in conjunction with and act as the Awarding Body Centre Coordinator to manage IQA processes across three awarding bodies by developing and maintaining best practice assessment and IQA processes for Siemens Mobility Limited.
What are your responsibilities
- Be the owner of internal Quality Management Systems (QMS), processes and compliance related to apprenticeships
- Ofsted Lead: Responsible for compliance with Ofsted Education Inspection Framework and Education and Skills Funding rules and compliance. This role would lead any Siemens Mobility Ofsted inspection.
- Awarding body ‘Co-ordinator’ and internal and external verifier
- Engaged in the development of new standards
- Continuous Improvement via audits and improvement initiatives
- Electronic learner portfolio management (Onefile) – Directed to guided and self-directed learning
- Business Workforce planning support and guidance
- Quality assurance and compliance for subcontractors, external providers and external customers
- Head of Safeguarding for Siemens Mobility Limited
- Be a role model and representative of Siemens Mobility Limited at external events
- Internal and external stakeholder management, representing the apprenticeship agenda to the business and external parties
- Ensure all learners are registered with awarding bodies
- Assess and manage all certification claims on behalf of Siemens
- Work in conjunction with the Centre Co-ordinator/ Administrator to manage learner data for ESFA and awarding bodies
- Competence Claims Management
What do you need to qualify for this job
- Someone with very good understanding of funding systems, awarding body requirements and learner management systems
- Someone who is qualified as an Assessor
- Excellent knowledge of vocational Engineering frameworks and Standards
- Excellent knowledge of education inspection framework requirements for young learners
- Excellent communication skills
- Good presentation skills and aptitude to IT systems
- Able to work on own initiative as part of a virtual team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Degree level qualified ideally in a vocational learning discipline
- IQA qualification or equivalent and occupationally competent in either Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Enhanced disclosure (Safeguarding; Prevent)
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 385,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do you need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time