Together we are driving Mobility forward. We electrify, automate and digitalize. Join us and help us make real what matters.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Apprenticeship Data Specialist to join our Siemens Mobility HR team. Working closely with the Training and Education function, you will support adherence to apprenticeship governance through effective maintenance of apprenticeship data and reporting in line with Education authorities (OFSTED, ESFA, Awarding bodies) specialist data requirements.
Reporting to the Apprenticeship Quality and Governance Manager, you will own the Data Management processes for internal learners and external customers as well as the master learner data for Education and Skills Funding Agency. You will provide guidance to training managers and liaise with suppliers and training providers. You will play a key role and become part of our small Siemens Mobility governance team to ensure our apprenticeship delivery function is operating in line with contractual obligations (OFSTED, ESFA).
What are your responsibilities
- Own and manage the Data Management processes for apprenticeships in Siemens Mobility UK organisation including external customer provision
- Own and manage the Learner Management System (LMS) and the relationship with our external provider host, including any actions to improve and enhance the processes within the systems capability
- Maintain expert knowledge regarding the use and storage of learner data in relation to the Learner Management System, Education and Skills Funding Agency rules, GDPR and the Apprenticeship Service provider and employer accounts
- Make recommendations to optimise grant recovery and levy utilisation across all Siemens businesses
- Design and produce a range of reports on funding data including actual delivery and projected revenue
- Analyse funding data and trends, monthly KPI’s and content for Ofsted reports
- Design and implement systems and processes to increase productivity and efficiency within the department
- Submit compliant Individual Learner Records (ILRs) on a monthly basis to claim Grant and Levy Funding
- Educate and support the team and wider colleagues in the businesses on the data management processes by facilitating training to managers on funding and ILR requirements as needed and helping to resolve complex issues and work through scenarios
- Support subcontracting processes at the start of the academic year with essential pieces of documentation made available to those who require it (internal businesses, learners and colleges/ providers) and that they are clear and cover all up-to-date funding rules.Support processes to automate the documentation and learner files
- Support other team projects and requirements as required
What do you need to qualify for this job
- Someone with very good understanding of funding systems, ESFA rules, awarding body requirements and learner management systems
- Level 4 Diploma in Business and Professional Administration or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of vocational Engineering frameworks and Standards
- Excellent knowledge of education inspection framework requirements for young learners
- Good working knowledge of English QCF
- Excellent communication skills
- Good presentation skills and aptitude to IT systems
- Able to work on own initiative as part of a virtual team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Enhanced DBS
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 385,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do you need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time