Siemens Healthineers is building tomorrow’s talent. Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
As a leading medical technology company, Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving the patient experience, and digitalizing healthcare. Siemens Healthineers is continuously developing its product and service portfolio, with AI-supported applications and digital offerings that play an increasingly important role in the next generation of medical technology. These new applications will enhance the company’s foundation in in-vitro diagnostic, image-guided therapy, and in-vivo diagnostics. Siemens Healthineers also provides a range of services and solutions to enhance healthcare providers’ ability to provide high-quality, efficient care to patients.
Siemens Healthineers in Canada stands for engineering expertise with a pioneering spirit in exploring and developing business opportunities to help healthcare providers achieve their goal of improving outcomes while reducing costs. From the Atlantic to Pacific oceans, our 800 employees in Canada work together to deliver solutions for healthcare providers, resulting in 70% of medical decisions being influenced by the technologies we provide.
• 70% of critical clinical decisions are influenced by the type of technology we provide
• More than 31 million Canadians benefit from Siemens Healthineers products every year
• An average of 85,000 Canadians per day receive treatment or tests from a Siemens Healthineers device
• Siemens Healthineers participates in 30 healthcare research collaborations in Canada
The project manager is responsible to independently lead and manage multiple projects of moderate to high complexity. Works closely with sponsors, process owners and subject matter experts to develop and deploy implementation plans and other project tools, establish project metrics and improvement targets, drive projects to completion, and monitor effectiveness of solutions. Manage project resources within each project's triple constraints of scope, schedule and budget. The Project Manager is always prepared to communicate and present project status.
This position reports to Director Project Management and Operations, and will be based in the GTA, Ontario. This role will cover projects in Ontario and across entire Canada, if required.
· Manage concurrent multiple projects of $1-5 MM in a fast-paced environment.
· Create and maintain MS Project schedule and initiate corrective action when deviating from schedule.
· Provide revenue forecast with utmost accuracy to Sales and Finance.
· Room planning in cooperation with the Siemens Planning Department, Siemens Account Manager and the customer.
· Work with site specific drawings, acting as the main point of contact for the architect, consultant, contractors and the customer as well as Siemens internal/external project resources.
· Monitor site preparation and readiness along with managing the production, delivery, design build, installation of the equipment and the applications training scheduling.
· Accurately complete and submit all documentation related to the project. Including but not limited to, Last Call letter, checklists, MS project schedule, any applicable Nonconformance cost forms, Change Orders, Clinical Handover, Site Readiness checklist, Quench pipe acceptance checklist and pressure drop calculation.
· Coordinate and manage all resources associated with the project including but not limited to, delivery/rigging team, mechanical installer, commissioning FSR, applications specialist.
· Substitute for and/or assist department staff and perform other duties as required.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management, healthcare.
- 5-10 years of demonstrated project management experience in external client facing healthcare medical imaging is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact effectively with stake holders.
- Person should be able to travel to off-site project locations
- Flexible to work longer hours, on weekends/holidays, if required.
- Travel time is around 50%-75% of time on project sites across Canada.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.