ENTERPRISE SERVICE COMMODITY MANAGER
The Enterprise Service Commodity Manager will use industry best practices for competitive bidding, identifying and qualifying new potential sources, and implementing supplier development and performance programs for Siemens Healthineers Enterprise Service business. This individual will lead cost reduction activities and Supplier Management programs as well as engage in the early involvement and development of supplier roadmaps to support the overall direction of the Enterprise Service requirements. The successful candidate will be responsible for Supplier Agreement execution, development and execution of quality assurance agreements and improvement plans and be the focal point for all topics related to 3rd Party suppliers within the ES business.
1. Implement immediate cost reduction for the multivendor service commodity. Develop and maintain cost reduction plans and roadmaps.
2. Be the focal point for identifying, comparing and selecting of new sources for your commodity, where suppliers are no longer competitive. Attend trade shows as required.
3. Negotiate and track cost reduction strategies with suppliers.
4. Develop and conduct benchmarking to evaluate supply base against competition.
5. Conduct price and contract negotiations.
6. Establish, implement & monitor quality metrics with key suppliers. Interact closely with suppliers and QA to resolve quality issues.
7. Work with management to address all aspects of commodity management, including procurement support, commodity business plans, market trends assessment, pricing and product/service availability.
8. Work cross functionally with Supplier Management, Multivendor Operations, Service Sales, Finance and supplier to deliver the best solutions.
9. Maintain vendor relationships and performance through personal contact and execution of vendor evaluation reports.
10. Negotiating all purchases for most favorable pricing, shipping and payment terms.
11. Additional responsibilities as assigned.
12. Identify new suppliers that will enhance the overall value of Siemens multivendor service offerings to its customers.
13. Work closely with multivendor operations and modality directors to develop key strategic vendor partnerships and joint ventures that enable Siemens to become more competitive in the multivendor market.
14. Develop a regional vendor consolidation strategy for pooling and competitive pricing bidding within the multivendor service commodity.
15. Evaluate supplier’s service contract coverage levels to reduce cost while matching the customer contract deliverables.
16. Identify alternative services, products and parts that increase value to the supply chain while reducing cost for multivendor service.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.