- In your new role as a Senior Business Analyst (f/m/d), you will act as the interface between Treasury business and the operations of the Treasury IT solutions.
- You will maintain the service availability and smooth operation of all Treasury IT tools for the users by monitoring and managing all relevant interfaces and the SLAs with our IT service providers.
- Moreover, you will resolve incidents and disturbances in daily operations by ensuring ownership of the issue and facilitating the communication between users and the IT service providers. You will monitor all open support cases, escalate if necessary and keep end user informed about the solving process.
- Further, you will propose and drive tactical and strategic improvements on Treasury operations as well as leading special projects, which will encompass Treasury best practices and/or technology solutions across the entire SE organization (incl. requirements engineering).
- Within the first months, your project work will focus on the set-up of a stand-alone solution for SE for global and local Treasury management, especially the implementation of the new TMS, related IT Tools and ancillary systems.
- You will be involved in cross-functional work (e.g. pre-studies) and support general Treasury user training.
- We look forward getting to know you, if you hold a university degree in Business Administration, Finance, business informatics or a relevant apprenticeship.
- In addition, you convince with minimum of 5+ years in Corporate Treasury experience or equivalent, and a thorough knowledge of components and structure of Treasury Management Systems and Treasury processes.
- You have a deep understanding of how IT infrastructure and IT solutions support the Treasury business in the daily operations. You know how to use communication as a tool in the contact with the systems users. A good Corporate Treasury and Treasury operations knowledge, especially Treasury IT, is strongly preferred.
- As you act in an international environment, you have sound verbal and written skills in English and German, additional language skills are a plus but not mandatory.
- Personally, you are characterized as a strong team player with a service-orientated mindset who can adopt quickly to different situations & persons. Your strong organizational skills enable you to always keep the bigger picture in mind and to deliver expected results in an accurate and efficient way.
- A high degree of self-initiative with the ability to learn and undertake new challenges wrap up your profile.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time