Job ID: 213637
Organization: Digital Industries
Type of employment: Unlimited / full-time
Develop what is important for tomorrow
Our project managers bring people, ideas, and opportunities together. They are temporary team leaders, have all of a project’s costs and deadlines under control, get things rolling, and to do so, overcome obstacles and barriers. They are extremely good at sniffing out new possibilities and uncovering each team member’s true potential. They understand technology and get people moving, are inspiring and motivating – but above all else, can communicate clearly, regardless of whether with project team members or their superiors. They give their all – not simply to fulfill, but instead to exceed the applicable safety, environmental, and health requirements. Join our team and we will support you in every situation and every country. And offer you the opportunity to enter a special project management career path.
Change the word of tomorrow with us
As general contractor, we planned and delivered the conveyor technology in the final assembly of the VW CRAFTER plant in Wrzesnia / Poland as a turnkey project. Take a look for yourself:
- You support the senior project manager in similar projects in the planning, implementation and completion of category B and C projects/systems in the automotive industry.
- You assume the responsibility for subprojects within larger ones and/or independently handle projects of category C and S.
- You accompany customers onsite with their own project teams, including on visits to decide on an investment project and ones to evaluate production ramp-ups locally and internationally.
- You are responsible for the independent and functional processing of subtasks according to the project requirements and you provide local project support for customers and suppliers.
- You assume planning tasks, such as process optimization, method planning and costing in addition to the above-mentioned project management organizational tasks.
- You work towards advancing your expertise in the area of project management through PM@Siemens and other tools/programs.
Who we’re looking for
- You have successfully completed degree in an engineering discipline, e.g. mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering or a similar field of study.
- You have extensive experience in the automotive or materials handling industry and have a thorough technical understanding in the fields of mechanics, automation technology and production processes.
- You also have basic knowledge in the areas of steel construction, assembly technology and mechatronics.
- You have demonstrated the interest and ability to work in intercultural teams as well as international/cross-border projects and are willing to participate in overseas project assignments of 3-12 months, with the possibility of a temporary delegation to Siemens offices overseas.
- You are fluent in spoken/written English. German language is highly desirable. Additional languages are also an advantage.
- You have a structured approach as well as strong strategic, organizational and decision-making skills. Furthermore, you are resilient, a team-player and have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
We would like you to apply!
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time