Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
We provide transactional and digital Opportunity-to-Cash services from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments.We support Siemens businesses in driving top-line growth, profitability, cash conversion and customer intimacy.We are growing efficiency across different businesses through process reengineering, simplification, digital services and Opportunity-to-Cash integration. We act as one distributed team, jointly delivering maximum value to our customers as their trusted Partner of Choice by driving E2E processes and digital transformation in an ambitious way.
Change the future with us
- You are the 1st and 2nd level Support topics - EDI message tracking requests,interpretation of error codes, provision of detailed information to the partner,
- You will be doing Data reporting and maintenance (e.g. quality assurance) and Process Monitotoring and You are the EDI partner setups, customs and suppliers
- You Maintain the EDI tools on an administrative level (e.g. profile settings, application settings)
- You have good knowledge in Connectivity protocol like HTTP, SFTP, FTPs,AS2, VAN . Certificate change or update, trouble shooting with different connectivity errors encounter by the partner.
- Excellent teammate; able to work with virtual and global cross functional organizations, but ability to work independently on their topic and be proactive
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have Bachelor in IT (e.g. Computer Application; Computer Science) or equivalent experience
- You should have min 2 years experience, focus customer care
- You should good in proficient English (verbal and written);
- Preferrably Candidates with German language will be preferred.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time