- In your new role you design a worldwide IT Infrastructure environment and decide on suitable strategies and objectives. You concept and further develop existing and new global IT infrastructure services including relevant guidelines, standards and accompanying processes.
- You control deadlines, budgets and activities as well as apply change, risk and resource management. You ensure efficient and cost optimized infrastructure, that is aligned with optimized license usage.
- Additionally, you develop complete concepts and business cases as well as communicate with the IT leadership team to support the decision-making process. You coordinate with the IT enterprise architecture, other service and system managers, suppliers and key users.
- You work with project teams to implement IT services, including review and approval of change requests as well as managing risks, acting as escalation path and ensuring professional provider management for 3rd level support.
- Further, you optimize specific requirements of our customers, create concepts of virtualized infrastructures and set up an emergency management system.
- We look forward to meeting you if you hold a master’s degree in IT, Business Administration, Management or a related field.
- You have long-term experience in driving IT infrastructure, service operation and design, experience as global IT infrastructure leader is a plus. You have high affinity to modern IT infrastructures and knowledge of the essential, current technological trends in IT.
- In addition, you have profound knowledge of Microsoft products, VMware, Cisco, Oracle and in virtualization as well as ITIL based working. You have excellent knowledge of performance evaluation, change management principles, Office 365. Knowledge of program/project management software (MS Project, etc.) is a strong advantage.
- As you act in an international environment, you bring fluent English and German language skills.
- Personally, you have excellent communication and presentation skills, problem solving and conflict management ability as well as intercultural sensitivity.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time