Siemens Gas and Power S.r.l. is looking for a Tax Specialist, with a permanent contract, who will join our Tax and Customs department located in Milan. He/she will directly report to the Head of Tax and will provide support in management of ordinary and extraordinary tax topics of the Siemens Gas and Power S.r.l. legal entities in Italy.
The Tax Specialist will support the Head of Tax in Italian direct and indirect tax compliance matters, international tax matters, litigation and audits.
Join our team to make the real difference! https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/about/businesses/gas-power.html
- Support in direct tax compliance matters, quarterly and yearly reporting and tax calculation for the financial statements
- Tax advice to business units in corporate, VAT and other indirect tax areas, both local and international
- Collaboration to different central functions to develop efficient and practical solutions according to Italian and international legislation
- Improvement, development and implementation of new processes and systems
- Professional experience in national and international tax matters, preferably in a multinational company
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in finance or economics
- Exam as a “Dottore Commercialista” will be considered as a plus
- · Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- · Strong experience in Italian tax compliance activities (corporate income tax returns, VAT returns, reporting…)
- · Skilled in use of current corporate tax software, SAP knowledge is preferential
- · Initiative taker, result oriented, team player focused on value adding activities
- · Proven communication, interpersonal and people management skills
- · Ready to operate in a complex international environment
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded.
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens Gas and Power
S.r.l. pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which
reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
Contacts For further information or questions you can contact:
Siemens Gas and Power S.r.l.
Human Resources -
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
For further information about Siemens Gas and Power S.r.l. please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Gas and Power S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time