What are my responsibilities?
As an Associate Consultant you will act as part of a Siemens Professional Services team, work productively with other Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives
You’ll receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring form your team. This support includes Siemens industry software product training, additionally, a mentor will be assigned to you to help guide you career as well as formal training, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.
- Work with Siemens service consultant team and technical expertise to build best practices of PLM/MOM or other industry systems, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients for the Siemens solution to be delivered successfully and provide value to the customer.
- Understand the context of customer project, the work breakdown for the assigned work stream, provide support for estimation of time frames, work package breakdown, capability definitions required to successfully implement the project
- Work with senior consultant and architects, provide routine guidance for solution definition and aligning customer processes to Siemens solutions of different domain (PLM/MOM/CLM/CLQ), identifying gaps and recommending Siemens best practices to close gaps.
- Translate client requirements, business solutions into product implementation configurations and customization specifications.
- Support knowledge transfer (deliver training courses, user guides, coaching of users etc) in order to facilitate customer staff development and growth with implementation tasks and Siemens product technology
- Develop and deliver interfaces with other systems as required by the solution design
- Usually works at customer’s site performing technical tasks including installation and troubleshooting, as well as provide guidance on solution definition, configuration, and deployment of specific solutions.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Master or bachelor’s degree, major in Software Engineering, Computer Science, information system or related areas
2. Familiar with one or more programming languages such as C++, C#, Java, XML, XSLT, HTML.
3. Good English Communication skill, CET-6 is a must.
4. Strong motivation to learn through practice and training
5. Positive attitude, result-oriented, attention to detail
6. Able to travel frequently.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time